The cookie file policy applies to all users of the https://4waw.ro/ website. The following information is intended to inform the users of this website about the placement, use, and administration of cookies by OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES SRL in the context of the navigation of users on this website.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by a web-server request to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed cookies have a specified life span, remaining “passive”, in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses, or spyware and will not access the information on the user’s hard drive on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie
- content or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web server.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES COOKIES ARE USED THROUGH THIS INTERNET PAGE
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely for:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during users’ visit/use;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES SRL, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of possible goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
Based on the feedback provided by cookies about how this website is used, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES SRL can take measures to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
- the language in which a website is viewed;
- currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating user access;
- posting comments on the site.
4. WHAT IS THE LIFE DURATION OF COOKIES?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifetime:
- Session Cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fix” is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which can be in a few minutes, days, or a few years in the future) or until its storage by the user at any time through the browser settings.
5. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES PLACED BY THIRD PARTIES?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, i.e. not by OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES SRL, in which case these cookies are referred to as third party cookies.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Google Analytics, Facebook.
6. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The following cookies can be placed by using/visiting the website:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Geotargeting cookies;
d. Registration cookies;
e. Advertising cookies.
a. Performance Cookies
This type of cookie has stored the preferences of the user of this website so that the setting of preferences again in case of a further visit of the website is no longer necessary.
b. User Analysis Cookies
These cookies inform us if a particular user of the website has visited/used this website before. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes.
c. Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language you select.
d. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated to store this effort. Servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the user name of the account used. If the “keep me registered” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
e. Advertising cookies
These cookies allow a user to view an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since viewing the ad message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
7. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STOCKED AND ACCESSED BY COOKIE INTERMEDIUM?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
8. DEVELOPMENT OF THE BROWSER SETTINGS IN WHICH COOKIES ARE REFERRED
9. HOW CAN YOU TURN OFF THE COOKIES?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations on its possibilities of use. Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser. However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links can be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions about how cookies are used through this website, as well as for other requests regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.